Thursday, November 1, 2012

BACK TO THE OLD SKOOL


Assalamualaikum and hello to all. This is a new blog that I do after a long leave of this activity. This time I come back together the latest blog entitled "Old Skool". In accordance with title I selected this time, this blog will display and describe as "Old skool" are more directed to the "Underground" from all aspects I can and will point out in this blog. They differ with the previous blog before this blog which is aimed more at education, but this time the blog will then focus more on individual interests and activities that take advantage of "Old skool" including my own.



Through my latest blog, I will show you some things that I will point out later on matters related to "Old skool" is among them about music, passion, fashion and a few other things more. I chose this title for the theme of my latest blog for my own and captivated an "Old skool" itself is seen getting back in our society now. Malay proverb says "tak lapuk dek hujan, tak lekang dek panas". Thus, together we see and dissect about what I will point out about the "Old skool" is.

Check It out .......


No comments:

Post a Comment